- Standardized validated clinical tasks for fMRI
- Standardized automated analysis
- Quick turn around
The workflow consist of 3 simple steps:
- Acquire high quality fMRI data using detailed instructions in the User Manual.
- Upload the acquired fMRI data to our secure website with an intuitive interface.
- Download the fMRI results of the fully automatic data analysis to your patient PACS folder within hours, containing the Elonav report and 3D images displaying locations of brain activity.
ELONAV eliminates the current need for specialized personnel and complex software, making functional MRI accessible to most radiology departments. Easy instructions prepare patients and technicians.
- The requesting physician orders an fMRI scan with one or more of the 7 Elonav tasks for motor, language and/or cognitive functions from the local Radiology department
- The MRI technician acquires scans according to the detailed instructions in the User Manual
Analysis by Braincarta
The image analysis techniques used in ELONAV have been extensively tested and validated in neuroscience and in the clinic since 1995. Unique algorithms indicate when data quality is insufficient for clinical use.
- The MRI technician uploads the DICOM data from anatomical and fMRI scans to the secure Elonav website. The connection is secured and private, you do not perform any data analyses
- Data are received at Braincarta and are checked for completeness or errors
- Data are processed at Braincarta and Elonav results are made available on the secure Elonav website
ELONAV gives info on reliability and laterality, and provides PACS compatible results that can be used in planning and conducting brain treatment. 3D DICOM files are ready for use in your treatment planning software.
- The Elonav results indicate reliability of the fMRI results based on comparison with a Braincarta database
- The MRI technician downloads the Elonav results and stores them on a PC or on the hospital PACS
- The radiologist may provide additional comments and makes the Elonav results available to the requesting physician
- The requesting physician can
- review the results for treatment decision making
- display the results for shared decision making with the patient
- plan the treatment in treatment software (eg neuronavigator)
- use the fMRI images during treatment (eg neuronavigation)
Interested in how Elonav can add value to you clinical workflow?