- Standardized validated clinical tasks for fMRI
- Standardized automated analysis
- Quick turn around
Why personalized brain maps increase surgical confidence
Lack of standardized protocols, and threats to reliability of the results due to invisible but significant artifacts stand in the way of wide clinical application of functional MRI (fMRI) .
Every neurosurgeon, neurologist and radiotherapist should have easy access to location of functions in the brain relative to brain lesions, to assess the impact of potential treatment near eloquent cortex.
With this information, physicians are better prepared for difficult cases and can remove more pathological tissue, reduce surgery time and improve patient care.
What makes Braincarta unique?
Validated and CE marked fMRI for clinical use
- Seven language and motor brain maps
- Validated indication of image quality and function displacement
- Compatible with MRI workflows and DICOM
Standardized and fully automated
- Compatible with all MRI vendors and fields 1.5 T and higher
- Proven algorithms, unique reference database
- Standard Operating Procedures for handling patients and scanner
Fast return of fMRI reports
- Results available within hours
- Provided as PDF and 3D DICOM
- Easy entry into PACS and patient file
For who is Braincarta personalized brain maps?
Every neurosurgeon, neurologist and radiotherapist should have access to location of functions in the brain relative to brain lesions to assess the impact of potential treatment near eloquent cortex.
The Braincarta techniques are suitable for research projects where standardized protocols for fMRI, resting-state fMRI and DTI are required (multi-center / pharmaceutical / biotech studies).
Braincarta is a hightech medical device company based in the Netherlands, grown out of 25+ years of fMRI and DTI research by Prof. Nick Ramsey.
It is a spinoff from the Neurosurgery Department of the University Medical Center Utrecht.
Prof. Nick Ramsey’s research has focused on obtaining robust and reproducible functional images for application in neuroscience and in neurosurgical practice.
Try Braincarta out
We understand that you need to see for yourself what Braincarta has to offer you. That’s why we offer you the following:
- Demonstration of Braincarta Personalized Maps and fMRI workflow
- Support in acquiring your patient data
- Support in using the results for your patient treatment
- First 3 patients analyzed for free